- To set up a Feedback form, go to Feedback >> Settings in the navigation panel. This will show you feedback tab settings. By default, WebEngage shows a feedback tab which you can completely customize by changing text, color, and position.
There is also an option for you to show the feedback form on click of an HTML element (button, link etc) on your page. You need to check “Show the feedback window upon click of a link or an HTML element” and specify the HTML element id.
- To make the feedback form appear responsive on mobile, make sure you check “Enable a responsive feedback form for users viewing my site on mobile devices”.
- Next, you can customize the feedback categories. By default, system shows 4 categories as shown below, all of which can be customized as per your requirement.
- Further, you could customize the fields in the form by navigating to Settings >> Form >> Fields. Default fields are shown. You can hide or rename the default ones or add new ones (Basic plan onward). System currently supports 9 different types of fields. You can conditionally show the custom fields based on the category selected by clicking on the settings icon for the corresponding custom field.
- Next, Settings >> Form >> Thank You Message, you can customize the “thank you” message to be displayed after form submission (Basic plan onward). This is a rich text field that allows you to add links and images as well.
- For styling of the feedback form, move to the next step – Settings >> Form >> Custom Styling. This feature is available Standard plan onwards. Here, you can edit CSS to change entire look and feel of the form.
- Then go to Settings >> Routing to add feedback forwarding rules that would define as to whom the feedback responses would be routed to based on the selected feedback category or answers to other fields in the form. Thus, sales related feedback tickets could be routed to the sales team while technical issues could be routed to your tech support team. Read more about routing and its use cases.
- Move next to Settings >> Email Options. This gives you the option of setting up automated emails that are sent to end-visitor as an acknowledgment of submission or when one of you support agent replies to the feedback. You could switch on or switch off the acknowledgment email.
- If you are subscribed to the Enterprise plan, move to Settings >> White Label Settings. System enables you to upload your logo or other customized image as per requirement. Also, there is an option to add a custom header of the feedback form. This is the last step in setting up the feedback form. Click on the green color “Feedback Preview” button.
- Once the form setup is done and the widget is integrated on your site, you would start collecting real-time feedback in your inbox as well as your email. You can reply to the feedback tickets via your email directly or through the dashboard. System shows overall statistics on the number of tickets in various stages as well as it also provides sentimental analysis – http://blog.webengage.com/2014/06/19/sentiment-analysis-in-feedback/. You can dice and slice the data in reporting module and download the tickets as an excel file.
To know more about setting up a WebEngage Account go through the link given below: