Please implement the following steps in order to setup WebEngage account
- You could start with a free plan or any of the paid plan by signing up for a WebEngage account. All paid plan comes with an initial 14 day free trial period.
- The system would send an activation link to your email for your access to the WebEngage dashboard. This link is used to validate your email account.
- Click on the URL to log into your WebEngage account.
- You would be presented with a screen that would prompt you to add your first website domain.
- After specifying your domain, the website account gets created with default settings. After this, the system would guide you through product setup.
- Here you could let the default setting remain (with all the 3 products: survey, notification and feedback activated) or turn off any of them as per your requirement. Keeping the default setting, would show the feedback tab on your site. However, no notification or survey widget would be shown unless you create one. Save your settings and move to the next step.
- In the administration section, depending upon your plan, you may be able to invite additional administrators to manage your account. While inviting admin you can also assign privileges. Click next to proceed.
- Next section is “Plans and Pricing”, where you would be shown your current subscribed plan and features. (Later on, you can choose to upgrade or downgrade anytime from this step). On clicking “Next”, you would be taken to widget integration section
- You could choose to switch on or off the Google Analytics Integration, by clicking the GA integration button. (available only in the premium and enterprise edition).
- On successful integration of the code the dashboard would indicate it by stating the integration status as ‘Done’.
To create WebEngage widgets, please follow the links given below