Yes, there is way. We call it targeting. For both the products, in fact for each individual survey/notification that you create, you can specify targeting / filtering rules. For your case, you can specify page URL(s) to exclude.
- Once you create a survey/notification, the wizard will take you to the next step called “Targeting Rules”.
- First section on that page allow you to show this survey/notification based on the page URLs.
- Choose the right operator in the drop down “not equals to” and specify your homepage URL. In case of home page URL, please note that you would need to add two URLs to make it work across browsers. One is “http://yoursite.com” and another is “http://yoursite.com/” (with a trailing slash).
- To add the second page URL, click on the green color (+) icon and choose the same operator “not equals to”. Since there are 2 condition specified, make sure that you change the GROUP condition to “ALL rules must satisfy”.
- Once you are done with this, do explore other targeting rules available on the same page. More about them – http://help.webengage.com/targeting/how-to-setup-targeting-rules/